Subject: Support for new Biometrics TC

Cathy Tilton wrote (below):

> I wanted to make you aware of, and solicit support for, the formation of
> a new Biometrics TC.

In addition to the URIs provided by Cathy, here are
pointers to more information on the discussion list
and early charter proposal for the Biometric Web Services
activity:

Proposal for an OASIS Biometric Web Services Technical Committee
  http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletter/news2010-11-04.html#cite1

NIST Demonstrates Wireless Biometric Sensor Interoperability Prototype
  http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletter/news2010-11-04.html#cite2

Cheers,

  - Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html