Subject: Re: Publication templates

Hi Norm,

  The DocBook templates for Standard Track Work Products live at http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/DocBook/spec-0.5/ and were prepared by Ken Holman with help from several members of various TCs who are using DocBook as their authoring platform. The package includes everything needed. Any questions about its use should be directed to Ken with the understanding that he's a volunteer and may not be able to respond immediately.

  The DITA TC has been working on a similar environment but it is not yet ready/packaged and therefore not yet made available to a wider audience.

Best regards,

Mary