Subject: Re: Errata process

Hi again,

  I appreciate you taking the time to read through the Process. While it may be a bit tedious, it's definitely a worthwhile exercise for all Chairs!

  You can create as many draft errata as you like; they should be cumulative. Once approved, the errata is noted on the standards page along with the specification itself. You may also produce a merged specification containing the errata so a user doesn't need to flip between multiple documents.

Mary