Subject: Re: Publication templates

Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org> writes:

> There is not. The "normative", if you will, are the Word and
> OpenOffice templates.

I object! I don't know to whom or how, but that's just not acceptable.

First of all, is it "normative" or not? What are those quotes for?

If it's normative, then I think it should be subjected to the same
OASIS TC process that other normative (ha! or non-normative!) documents
are subjected to.

In order to produce a specification that I choose not to author in
Word or OpenOffice, are you saying that the TC Administrator is
specifically and explicitly telling me that I have to reverse-engineer
a Word or OpenOffice template?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--