Subject: Re: Chairs, please note that JIRA is not sending automatic messages

All,

It appears that the problem cited was a one-time glitch. We have
looked at logs of ticket updates, TC mailing lists and internal logs
and found no other cases where notifications of ticket updates failed.

JIRA, so far as wel can tell, is working as expected.

If you encounter any problems with JIRA ticket updates, please let me
know and we'll investigate further.

Best regards,

/chet

--