Subject: RE: [chairs] Gentle reminder to all TCs regarding acknowledging comments during your feedback

Well that's clear then.... sorry for the irony, but as a lay user only point 2 makes any sense to me.
No wonder a spreadsheet is looking ever more useful

-----Original Message-----
From: Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT) [mailto:Toby.Considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, 29 March, 2012 15:09
To: 'chairs@lists.oasis-open.org'

For those of us who are working TC issues using Jira for Issue tracking, there are some convenient tools for this

1) You of course track all issues through resolution at whatever level your TC works
2) You can prepare reports and PDF them to place in your document archive
2) We always put the name of the commenter in the Environment. This allows you to select on commenter, and prepare a complete report of the resolution of all of *that commenters* issues

tc

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
- George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar
TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104
http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com