Subject: Re: [chairs] Gentle reminder to all TCs regarding acknowledging comments during your feedback

Rob, I'm working on a TC Admin web page to be off the main OASIS web
page as a place to go for all documentation related to OASIS process,
how-to doc's, guidelines & best-practices, plus links to Tools for
TCs.

I'm thinking we could locate the script there along with others.

I expect to have the first draft of the web page out early in April.
Please remind me if I forget!

/chet

--

/chet