Subject: Re: [chairs] Chairs: Requesting your feedback on comment resolution logs

On 4/24/12 6:21 PM, "Chet Ensign" <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:

>I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on how best to accomplish
>this, how best to provide you with the flexibility you need while
>ensuring that the record of comments and resolutions is maintained and
>made available over time. For example,
>
>- Some TCs are using JIRA successfully to track, manage and report on
>comments. Would training in using JIRA for this process be useful?

Without admin control over the Jira configuration for a "project" (TC), I
find it impossible to make the adjustments needed to track issues
appropriately. That's not because Jira is bad, but I haven't been able to
use it in the same manner I use it in my development work; the control
over the setup just isn't there.

The SSTC has used the OASIS wiki to good effect in tracking comments
during reviews, and I like that model better than a file-based model like
a spreadsheet.

-- Scott