Subject: BSI approach to comments/dispositions was: Re: [tab] Re: [chairs] Chairs: Requesting your feedback on comment resolution logs

Peter,

Disappointed that you fail to inform the chairs and others what you found at BSI. Who have a browser based interface for the entry of comments. Which means tracking them is part of the draft. Which means editors could enter their changes as the last comment. Perhaps you would like to post a separate note on your findings.