Subject: "TC Process Interactive Flow Chart" added to OASIS TC Admin home page

Chairs,

I have added an Excel spread sheet titled "TC Process Interactive Flow
Chart" to the TC Admin home page at
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin . The link to download
the spread sheet can be found under the "Tools for TCs" heading on the
lower left column. This is a first draft of a visual rendering of the
flow of the OASIS Process meant to help chairs and other TC members
get up to speed on the OASIS Process quickly. I will refine it based
on your feedback.

This spread sheet flow chart lists all the steps involved in moving a
specification from first working draft to final OASIS Standard. I have
linked many of the tasks to documentation explaining how that task is
done. In addition, the glowing orange milestones on the chart itself
are linked to the TC Admin forms that you need to complete in order to
carry out the specific activity.

Please have a look at this when you have the time and send me any
feedback. My plan is to refine this first flowchart and provide an
Open Office version of it.

Thanks & I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen