Subject: FYI for the next few weeks

TC Chairs,

I want to let you all know that I will be on vacation from tomorrow,
8/8 through the following Friday. During this time Paul Knight will be
supporting you in your requests for TC Admin support.

Paul will be copied on all emails and my primary phone line below will
be forwarded to him as well. Please feel free to contact Paul directly
or use my contact information.

Feel free to share this with other members of your TCs as needed. I
look forward to catching back up with you all on the 20th.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen