Subject: Re: [chairs] For those TCs using JIRA

When I get back from vacation, I'll explore what can be done.

We are working on being able to sync up with the members list which
would make setting up all TC members feasible. Right now, managing the
member lists in batch modes is by-hand.

I will see what we can do to manage the email traffic to make it more
manageable for TC members.

Thanks for all this feedback!

/chet

--