Subject: RE: [chairs] Your feedback requested

Having this available at a well-known or easily findable URI is preferable
because there won't be any questions about whether someone is looking at the
latest version.

In general, do we have a chairs information page?  It would be a good
resource for new chairs and an easy refresher for those looking for
forgotten details.  It would also be a one-stop shop for the majority of
recurring questions.

Ken

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:
703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 6:00 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Chet,

This is a very useful resource. Thank you for making it available. It
may be better as a web page with an embedded table on the OASIS site
instead of a download-able spreadsheet or document as the web page will
be easier to check.

The content seems pretty clear though 1.3.3 DCR could be explained a
little better. If a definition of DCR exists elsewhere then simply
hyperlinking to it would suffice.

Thanks again for taking this good initiative.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com