Subject: Re: [chairs] How to select and cite public-access URIs versus password-protected URI references

Thanks, Bill. I'll review your comments on strategy for
"calling agendae out separately".  Indeed, there are
several anomalies and edge cases that I deliberately
overlooked: I wanted to document a simple, general
approach that will work for all four common types
of resources and their URI references (not just documents):

- Kavi documents
- archived TC general discussion list email messages
- TC ballots
- TC calendar entries

Note that the same general approach ("Related links"
indexes from the TC public page) also works for
locating the indes for TC comment list postings
sub Comments Archive

Unfortunately, in some cases, it appears impossible to
locate/craft a public-access URI, given current Kavi
implementation + configuration.  It is possible for
the four most common use cases.

Bill, thanks for your diligence and attentiveness
to the issue in TCs where you participate.

Cheers, all.

- Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html