Subject: Re: [chairs] Draft: proposed process for comment handing

Chet,

On 2012-12-21 18:12 CET, Chet Ensign wrote:
The TC requests that reviewers provide feedback in the following form:

Initial page number:
First line number:
Lines/Range:
Issue/Comment:
Proposed Change:

URIs:
<and the standard announcement text goes on from here>

this looks good to me. May I suggest to add another small grain of salt to the recipe: the normative format !

Especially page numbers may vary (or even not exist in HTML).

All the best (pre xmas thread since years ;-),
Stefan.