Subject: Re: [chairs] Feedback requested on Motions Template document

Excellent idea Dennis. I will add motions for that.

/chet

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:

[Resent to list using the know e-mail address for me.]

Since I am on two TCs where this is happening, how about for the PAS Submission of an OASIS Standard for International Standardization (i.e., to ISO/IEC JTC1)?

-   Dennis

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 12:35 PM
To: Kristen James Eberlein
Cc: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Kristen,

Yes, one aspect of the change to allow SoUs from non-OASIS members was to require that the TCs explicitly vote to approve them.

/chet

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Chet, do TC's now need to go through a special process to approve statements of use? That's a new one to me ...

But the form will be VERY useful.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)