Subject: OASIS System Downtime - TC Tools

The OASIS TC Tools webpage[1] and the TC tools:  SVN Version Control,
JIRA Issue Tracker  and Wiki will all be taken offline for maintenance
starting at 9am EDT Sunday 28 July 2013 for approximately 4 hours.

If you use these tools for your TC work, please know these resources
will not be available to you during this maintenance period.

This particular step in our systems evolution will not result in any
changes in your member experience but does lay the technical
groundwork for future application upgrades.

Thank you for your support and patience while we work towards an
improved infrastructure.

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath