Subject: Question regarding your TC's use of JIRA

Chairs,

As part of our upgrades to key infrastructure, OASIS is preparing to migrate from our current JIRA installation to a hosted, up-to-date solution at the release level 6.1.

I know that the Open Office TC uses a custom script with the current JIRA system and I am working with them to minimize, if possible, any problems when we upgrade.

IF your TC has developed scripts to interact with our current JIRA, THEN please contact me so that we can work together to avoid any disruption for your TC. If you haven't, no need to respond.

This upgrade will continue the steps that we are taking to ensure the OASIS systems are stable, secure and provide you with the service you expect and deserve. It will also ensure that JIRA is kept up to date going forward. I will be sending more information on the upgrade, including a quick start guide, to give you information on what you'll find in the new interface. (It appears mostly cosmetic from my testing to date.) The upgrade is presently planned for March 16th.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298