Subject: "UBL Maintenance Governance Procedures Version 1.0" might be useful for your TC too

OASIS TC chairs,

I just want to draw your attention to:

UBL Maintenance Governance Procedures Version 1.0
Committee Note 01

This Committee Note describes the governance of the process to propose, accept and incorporate changes to the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) 2 specifications. I read through it while publishing it and I like the way they spell out, for those interested in engaging with them, how the TC approaches enhancement requests and how a proposer can best position their idea for successful adoption.

The HTML is at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-Governance/v1.0/cn01/UBL-Governance-v1.0-cn01.html

Hope you find some of it useful.

Best regards,

/chet