Subject: Mail list attachment archive problem resolved??

Hi Chairs,

Some months ago one of you reported a problem with the public mail list archives not showing attachments in at least two instances.  [1] This problem was not widespread, we know of only those two instances.

Working with our service vendors we have resolved an issue that caused the the problem originally reported and the effected archives are repaired to show the attachment.

If anyone knows of any other examples of failed archives, please let me know.  Otherwise we will consider the problem resolved.

Thanks to Norm for the original report of a problem!

Scott...

[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-comment/201508/msg00000.html

--
Scott McGrath