Subject: The bi-annual daylight savings time heads up

Hello OASIS Chairs,

It is that jolly time of year again. The week or so where we start meetings off with "Why did I have this on my calendar for an hour earlier?" and such-like head scratching.

So please be forewarned that on Sunday, October 29th, much of Europe will go off daylight savings time. North America will follow suit on Sunday, November 5th, and the rest of the world will fall into place somewhere in between.

So, if your TC has members on the global scale, you may want to alert everyone to these upcoming time ripples. There are many time and date planners members can choose to confirm their local times. I like to use timeanddate.com. See https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Enjoy,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org