Subject: It's that second most wonderful time of the year

Once again, the daylight savings disconnect sneaks up on me. I'm letting you know so that it doesn't sneak up on you.

This is the semi-annual reminder that your calendar events will shortly go out of sync for 2 weeks.
I hope that this will save some missed meetings.

Here in North America, daylight savings time begins on March 11th. (Ends November 4th if you want to be proactive.)

In Europe (by and large), daylight savings time begins two weeks later on March 25th.

Note as always that different locales do this differently. (For example, Mexico starts on April 1st.) So folks may want to check to be sure.

Enjoy & plan accordingly...

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org