Subject: FYI - TC support forms have not been working

Chairs, quick FYI. Please share with your TCs as necessary.Â

Yesterday I discovered that the TC support request forms atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests were not working. Apparently our mail server has been blocking the emails generated by the form. IT is working to get that fixed now.Â

This appears to have started sometime Tuesday.Â

If you or anyone on your TC submitted a request since yesterday for a ballot, or a public review, etc. then it likely did not get through. You can check on our queue atÂhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/projects/TCADMIN/issues/TCADMIN. If you did submit a request and you don't see it there, please drop me a line. I will double check on it once this problem has been resolved.ÂÂ

Thanks very much,Â

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298