Subject: And once again, daylight savings comes to an end

Hello OASIS Chairs,Â

Here comes that special day! Of course, I mean Halloween. Ha ha, no; just kidding (unless you live in my neighborhood). I'm talking about the end of daylight savings time which, despite my many years of harping on the subject, we still, as a global community, can't get right.Â

This year daylight savings ends in (most of) Europe on Sunday, October 28th. The U.S. follows suit on November 4th.Â

So if you have a TC that spans the Atlantic and you have meetings scheduled in that window, you may want to alert everyone to look closely at their calendars.Â

As always, consult your favorite time and date planners for details. I consult timeanddate.com. See https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

--

/chetÂ

Primary: +1 973-996-2298