Subject: Technical Advisory Board office hours offer

OASIS members,

The OASIS TAB (Technical Advisory Board) is chartered to advise the Board of Directors, staff, and members on matters related to the technical agenda of OASIS.

To help with the latter, we are pleased to hold the first half of our regular meetings open for consulting with members. If you would like help on conformance clauses, feedback on drafting specifications, suggestions for process improvements, or any other topic related to your work or even OASIS as a whole, feel free to bring your questions and suggestions to one of our meetings.

The TAB meets every other Wednesday at 17:00 UTC / 6:00 PM CET / noon US east coast / 9:00 AM US west coast. You can find the meeting schedule with details on our homepage at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/calendar.php?wg_abbrev=tab. (The TAB's main page is at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tab/.)

If you are interested in joining us, please send me an email at chet.ensign@oasis-open.org so that we can arrange our agenda and send you the meeting details.

We look forward to helping you and your TC in your work! You can also always email questions toÂtab-askthetab@lists.oasis-open.org.

--

/chetÂ