Subject: Heads up: you have a long stretch of clock adjustment ahead

OASIS committee chairs,Â

Why it seems like only yesterday that I was alerting you all to the annual meeting re-synchronization dance. But here we are again. And this year, you'll have a comfy 21 days of asking "what time is our meeting again?" before the clocks all sync back up.Â

Those of us who live in or follow the U.S. over this particular cliff will "spring forward" as they say this coming Sunday, March 8th. Europe and affiliated nations will make the switch on March 29th. That seems longer than usual to me but it is what it is.Â

So there you are. Enjoy!Â

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â