Subject: Help OASIS help your TC

Hi Chairs,

First - beforeÂI get to "the ask"-- I hope you and yours are well and are coping with all the difficulties that come as aÂresult of COVID-19. It seems like everything has changed and new challenges are all around us. And yet, I hope your work can continue and provides you a little bit of sanctuary from the viral madness around us all.ÂÂ

You will be receiving a survey invitation shortlyÂfrom Chet and I through SurveyMonkey. Please take two-minutes to complete the questionnaire aboutÂyour expected activities for your TC in 2020. The results of this survey are confidential but will help us to align resourcesÂwith your needs.

I know the COVID-19 situation throws some uncertainty into everything. I know your reply today may be very different than it wouldÂhave been a month ago. But I hope today we can start to see past the shock of it all and imagine a future in the coming months. So, give me your best guess in light of what you know today.

If the survey inspires a longer conversation or comments thatÂmight not fit the text field provided, let us know. We really want you to tellÂus what you think.

Best regards and stay well,

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath