Subject: Proposed optional change to approval/publication workflow

TC Chairs,

Here is the second message outlining an optional reordering of steps in the publication process for TC work. We would like to hear from you and your TCs as to whether you think this would be a change you would take advantage of and whether you see this as helpful to improving the quality of your work.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pw1VgNK8LUSsQyF9kys2ezjyiKtf_YBp-tWgydbuxDI/

As before, this is a Google Document so feel free to leave comments and suggestions directly on the document.

Again, thanks to OASIS Board Member Bret Jordan for the thought and effort he has put into improving our workflow. And thanks in advance for any and all feedback you want to share. As always, we want make OASIS work better for you.

--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â