Subject: Re: [chairs] Seeking your feedback on proposed workflow changes

Thanks.  Just to clarify, the COS would not be eliminated nor would the statements of use be removed. Everything would work as it does today, except, the COS would be a cover page to a CS just like the PRD would be a cover page you a CSD.

 Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050