Subject: Re: [chairs] Re: [tab] Invitation to comment on revisions to OASIS policy documents

There is actually something I would like to add.  If that takes place,
really whenever something is comitted in the TC SVN/git, it should be
possible to regard that as a draft deliverable for IPR purposes (e.g.
the limited patent covenant). A step of generating a number for a CSD
changes nothing IMHO.