Subject: Re: [chairs] Link to the support request forms

Winging it is an under-rated method of analysis that is now called âartificial intelligence based decision makingâ

Allan

On Nov 10, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Hi Allan - How's this...

Actually (a) we just winged it, (b) I had CTI up there the first time for exactly your reasons, and (c) now its back. We'll probably rotate them every week or so...

/chet