ciq-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: eday@obj-sys.com

We are developing an XML data binding tool and as part of the testing have been going through the available schemas at OASIS and attempting to compile them.  We encountered a problem with the CIQ schema with the FreeTextLine type.  It is defined in two places: xCIL.xsd and xCRL.xsd.  While this may technically be OK, it causes problems for the binding application because these two schemas import from one another and the result is a duplicate definition in a header file.  We think that since these schemas import from one another, it would be better if only a single definition of this type exists.  Would this fix be possible in a future version?