ciq-comment message

Subject: Question about use of the CIQ Schema's

We're considering the use of a couple of the CIQ schemas but before we
get to far I'd like to know of any potential legal ramifications. From a
licensing point of view are these schemas free to use? Also, are
modifications required to be contributed back?

Is there a license I can refer to for this information?

Steve

Stephen Viens
Enterprise Architect
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company