ciq-comment message

Subject: RE: [ciq-comment] CIQ Test Data Set Entity Models?

..and we can’t help either but our CIQ profile for roles and relationships might give you a baseline to develop something from..

http://ict.govt.nz/guidance-and-resources/standards-compliance/nz-government-ciq-profiles/

Cheers

Colin

From: Ram Kumar [mailto:kumar.sydney@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2013 5:32 p.m.
To: PAT MARONEY
Cc: ciq-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Patrick,

Unfortunately we do not have any such models as it is outside the scope of CIQ TC. Large organisations use CIQ specs to manage their customer data and they might have created them. We do not have access to them.

I am sorry that I am unable to assist you with this.

Regards,

Ram Kumar

Chair, OASIS CIQ TC

(sent from a mobile device and