ciq-comment message

Subject: Intent to close the CIQ TC

To all interested parties,

As the TC is without a chair, has fallen well below minimum membership, and has been inactive for some time, as TC Administrator I have made the decision to close the OASIS Customer Information Quality (CIQ) TC unless I hear concerns within the next few days.

The TC started in 2000 and has had great success defining party-centric data formats (e.g. name and address) that are vendor-, application-, industry- and technology-neutral as well as open and global.. Its Committee Specifications are widely used in other specifications and products.