ciq message

Subject: RE: Minutes of the tele-conference CIQ meeting held on 15 January 2001

Sorry guys

I forgot to enclose the DTD in my earlier mail. Here it is.

Ram

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE naml SYSTEM "naml.dtd">
<naml>
  <record>
    <person_details>
      <title>Mr</title> <first_name>Ram</first_name> <last_name>Kumar</last_name>
    </person_details>
    <address_lines address_type="postal">
      <address_line1>2 Albert Place</address_line1>
      <address_line2>Green Park</address_line2>
      <address_line3>NSW 2000</address_line3>
      <address_line4>Australia</address_line4>
    </address_lines>
    <address_lines address_type="billing">
      <address_line1>148 Stoney Road</address_line1>
      <address_line2>Hurstville</address_line2>
      <address_line3>NSW 2001</address_line3>
      <address_line4>Australia</address_line4>
    </address_lines>
    <other_data>Phone: 02-992991234</other_data>
  </record>
  <record>
    <person>
      Mr Robin Smith
    </person>
    <address address_type="residential">
      2 Green Place
      Rockwood Park
      NSW 2060
      Australia
    </address>
    <address address_type="care-of address">
      14 Brown Crescent
      Riverwood
      NSW 2210
      Australia
    </address>
  </record>
  <record>
    <person>
      Mr Peter Smith
    </person>
    <address_details address_type="postal">
      <street>2 Peter Av</street>
      <locality>Cherry Brook</locality>
      <country>Australia</country>
    </address_details>
    <other_data>Phone: 02-94170000</other_data>
  </record>
  <record>
    <person>Mrs and Mr.James P.Johnson T/A Patrick Johnson</person>
    <address address_type="business">
       Intermedia, Inc
       23 Archer Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, Australia
    </address>
  </record>
  <record>
    <address_details address_type="residential">
       <street_address_details>
          <sub_dwelling_details>
            <sub_dwelling_type>Unit</sub_dwelling_type><sub_dwelling_number>12</sub_dwelling_number>
          </sub_dwelling_details>
          <street_details>
             <street_number>175</street_number> <street_name>Richardson Street</street_name>
          </street_details>
       </street_address_details>
       <place>Near Westfield Shopping Town</place>
    </address_details>
    <other_data>02-92345678</other_data>
    <other_data>22-06-1955</other_data>
  </record>
  <record>
    <address_details address_type="postal">
       <postal_details>
          <postal_type>PO Box:</postal_type><postal_number>700</postal_number><postal_number_suffix>A</postal_number_suffix>
       </postal_details>
    </address_details>
    <other_data>02-94188332</other_data>
  </record>
</naml>
<!--
        This is an XML Document Type Definition (DTD) for
        NAML (Name and Address Markup Language).