ciq message

Subject: FW: [cpexchange-wg] RE: cpexchange technical subgroup

Hi all

FYI

Ram

PS: Brad Husick is also no longer with CPExchange.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Conn [mailto:pconn@gca.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2001 12:10 AM
To: 'Kathy Bohrer'

Kathy,

On behalf of the entire membership of the CPExchange Network, I'd like to
thank you for the phenomenal effort you put in over the last year to bring
CPExchange to fruition.  There's no question that the successful development
and launch of CPExchange is directly attributable to your leadership of the
technical effort.  Your contribution to CPExchange is something you should
be proud of for years to come.

Best of luck in your new activities.  You'll be greatly missed.

Regards,
Paul

Paul F. Conn
Vice President, Electronic Business Initiatives
Graphic Communications Association
100 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Phone:  +1 703-519-8173