ciq message

Subject: RE: Customer Relationships language: Your views please

Karl

Let me know what we can do about this. We want xCRL as part of
CIQ as it does use xNAL and xCIL. WE ae also planning to change
the name of CIQ to something meaningful and this will be decided
when we meet at the XML 2001 conference. An immediate alternative
name that comes to my mind is Customer Information Management (CIM).

How do you want to publicise the adoption of xCRL by OASIS from
my company MSI Business Solutions? What help do you need from me?

Regards

Ram