ciq message

Subject: [ciq] FW: [Fwd: [ubl-comment] UBL LCSC Distribution]

Hi CIQ members

As discussed before, I am continuing to have discussions with
the Universal Business Language (UBL) TC of OASIS on how they can use
CIQ standards to define customer (person/organisation)as part of the
work they are doing on order entry,invoicing and shipping business
components. UBL is keen to use CIQ standards.

The UBL team has now come back to me with their first draft of
their specs. You can down load the specs. from the link provided
below. They are keen for us to go through it and provide
feedback to them. I will also go through it and let them know where
CIQ standards can be used in their framework. Please feel free to go
through their specs. and provide your feedback to ME. I will collect
your feedback and will mail it to the UBL team.

This is an opprotunity for us to hav our standards re-used by another
standards group as part of their overall framework.

The period for comments will close on Monday April 8th 2002.

Thanks

Regards

Ram