ciq message

Subject: [ciq] FW: Potential useage of the xNal, xCrl and xCil standards

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Penning [mailto:stuart@ibtswift.com]
Sent: Sunday, 7 April 2002 10:38 AM
To: rkumar@msi.com.au

Dear Ram,

As per the request on the Oasis web site, I would like to inform you of a potential use for the xNal, xCrl and xCil standards.

Insurance Broker Technology has recently completed the development of a Web based broker system, using Java/Oracle and is persuing the opportunity of building interfaces with Underwriters and Financial services organsiations.

The oportunity to build the schema represented by this standard into our system as part of the built in CRM module has come too late, and so we would be incorporating it into the switch, for the purpose of transactions.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future,

Regards,

Stuart Penning

Chief Information Officer,

Insurance Broker Technology.