ciq message

Subject: [ciq] CONFERENCE CALL TODAY : DETAILS -- FRIDAY, APRIL 26,2002 @ 9:00am EST

CIQ TC

The final agenda for today's meeting:

Agenda
------
Apologies: Mark Meadows, Nikoloj(not sure yet))

- Introduction of new committee members

- Status of xNAL V2.0, xCIL V2.0 and xCRL V1.1

- Information about 3 press releases happening in May about CIQ TC

- Ram's ideas on xCRL that is generating lot of interest in
  the market

- David to give his ideas on what can be done next and an update on
  the conference call he had with US DoD yesterday

- Joe to brief about this work with USPS, UPU, DMAB

- Action items