ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Conference Call - Please let me know your availability

CIQ TC

I propose that we have a conference call on Friday, 12 July at 9:00am
(Washington DC Time).
This should be 11:00pm in Sydney, 2:00pm in U.K, and 3:00pm in Norway.

The objective of this conference call is to discuss the implementation of
address leveling proposed
by David Webber.

Please let me know your availability as soon as possible. Those TC members,
who missed the last
conference call are requested to attend without fail this time.

Kind regards

Ram Kumar