ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Minutes of the TC Conference call meeting held on 12 July 2002.

CIQ TC

Please find enclosed minutes of the conference call meeting.

Please note the action items.

Thank you Robert for taking the minutes.

Regards

Ram

Ram Kumar
MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood NSW 2067
Australia

"We are a One to One Business Solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with appropriately
tailored strategies, services and enabling technologies"

Direct Phone : +61 2 94128315
Office Phone : +61 2 94128333
Facsimile    : +61 2 94134275
Mobile       : +61 412758025