ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Draft agenda for CIQ TC face to face meeting - Please review

CIQ TC

I have come up with an initial draft of the agenda for the TC meeting.

Please feel free to add to the agenda any items you want to discuss.

Those who have promised to attend, please do not fail to attend as
this meeting was set up after you promised.

Following are the members of the TC who will be attending:

- Ram Kumar
- David Webber
- Joe Lubenow
- Marcus Goncalves
- Rob Beauchamp
- John Glaubitz

Regards

Ram

--------------------------------

AGENDA FOR FACE-TO-FACE MEETING ON 13 DECEMBER 2002
Venue: Baltimore Convention Centre
Date: 10 December 2002
Room No:315
Time: 3:00-5:00pm

AGENDA

- Face to face introduction
- Where we were a year ago, where we are now and where we want to be (Ram)
- Acceptance of CIQ standards in industry - an update (Ram)
- David Webber regarding the state of AssemblyDocs and the new initiative
(OASIS CAM)
  and how it fits into CIQ's future work
- Joe Lubenow to update about the recent work he is doing with UPU, USPS and
what it
  is for CIQ (Joe, I want you to discuss about the paper that you sent me
recently)
- Rob Beauchamp to demonstrate his company's new version of the product that
incorporates
  the CIQ model
- Any other matters
- Action items
- Close
--------------

Ram Kumar
Chief Architect
MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood, NSW 2067, AUSTRALIA
Switch : +61 2 9412 8333
Direct : +61 2 9412 8315
Mobile : +61 (0)412 758 025
Web 	 : http://www.msi.com.au

"Information is The Business"
Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
This is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of
this email by any party other than the intended recipient is
a breach of confidentiality.

If you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify MSI immediately by telephone or email.