ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Thank You

CIQ TC

It was great meeting most of you at the Face-To-Face meeting.

Marcus, how come we missed you?

Thank you for your time and as we all agreed, it was a great
and useful meeting. Thank you Rob for your demo of your product
that uses the CIQ model.

I will circulate the minutes as soon as I am back in Australia.
I also had a chat with Karl Best regarding taking CIQ standards
to the next level, i.e., as OASIS Standards. I will give an update
as part of my minutes.

John, I am sure you will be in a position to promote the adoption
of CIQ standards (in particular name and address) for inclusion into
the TaxML standards.

David, I think it will be great if you can use the CAM to show the
interoperability between xNAL and the PATDL Standard of UPU. This
will be a great example for promoting CAM and CIQ too.

Thanks once again for taking some time to attend the CIQ meeting.

Regards

Ram

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:	+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/