ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] CIQ Follow-Up

Hi Rob

Thanks for the demo. It was great. BTW, if you can send us
the UML diagrams of all the standards (xNAL, xNL, xAL, xCIL, xCRL),
it will be great. If the model also includes a UML format (the file),
that will be better too. We can post this on our CIQ web site and will
help people to generate code (eg.Java) from the file.

I am sure you are in a good position to talk to SUN and PeopleSoft.
While talking to SUN, you can mention to them that the Medbiquitous
Consortium uses our standards (www.medbiq.org) and SUN is very active
on it. You can also mention to them that UBL will also be using CIQ.

I will be back in Australia on 18 Dec.

Regards

Ram
> All,
>
> I enjoyed meeting you last week.  I'm anxious to follow the progress
> of both the CAM and UPU standards.  I will keep you informed as I
> iterate with Sun and PeopleSoft regarding their support of the CIQ
> model.  Attached is the PPT presentation that I gave related to the
> ServiceStream product demonstration.
>
> Have a safe and happy holiday season.
>
> Regards,
> Rob
>
>  <http://www.journee.com/>
> Rob Beauchamp
>
> Chief Technology Officer
>
> Journée Software Corporation
> 3600 W Parmer Lane
> Suite 210
> Austin, Texas 78727
> phone 512 634-5163
> fax 512 341-2878
> email rbeach@journee.com <mailto:rbeach@journee.com>
>
>  <http://www.journee.com/> www.journee.com

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:	+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/