ciq message

Subject: [ciq] FW: CIQ

Title: CIQ
CIQ TC

Another potential use of CIQ Standards

Ram
-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce.Cox@USPTO.GOV [mailto:Bruce.Cox@USPTO.GOV]
Sent: Saturday, 25 January 2003 2:51 AM
To: rkumar@msi.com.au
Subject: CIQ

At the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, we are considering what formats to use to replace the numerous name and address structures used by various internal systems.  Yours is among those we are considering.

Bruce B. Cox
Senior Advisor for XML Technologies
System Development and Maintenance Services
Office of the Chief Information Officer
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office