ciq message

Subject: [ciq] UML representations of the CIQ Models in XMI

CIQ TC

I have uploaded the UML representations of the CIQ models in
XMI format to the "download area" of our web site. Many thanks
to Rob Beauchamp and his team @ Journee Software for getting
this done.

Kind regards

Ram

Ram Kumar
Chief Architect
MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood, NSW 2067, AUSTRALIA
Switch : +61 2 9412 8333
Direct : +61 2 9412 8315
Mobile : +61 (0)412 758 025
Web 	 : http://www.msi.com.au

"Information is The Business"
Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
This is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of
this email by any party other than the intended recipient is
a breach of confidentiality.

If you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify MSI immediately by telephone or email.