ciq message

Subject: Latest CAM spec draft revision 013

Team,

This is now available.

Attached ZIP. example uses a singleton address format.

I see that we can now provide a full example with completely
different tags and address structure - USA and Australia example,
and then show how this is imported into a UBL doc, using the
new import capability (very Java-esque) in the 013 revision here.

As ever - more details / examples available from

 http://cam.swiki.net

Cheers, DW.

CAM-v1-013-draft.ZIP