ciq message

Subject: CIQ NEXT VERSION

Title: CIQ NEXT VERSION

CIQ TC,

I have been looking at the next version of CIQ specs.
A requirements document was submitted on this couple of
months ago.

The objective of the next version of CIQ specs. (we will concentrate
on name and address specs. only for the time being) is to make the
specs. more modular and simpler, but at the same time "global"
in nature.

Any suggestions/ideas are welcome. For CIQ Specs. Version 2.0,
I have create the Java object models from the XML schemas that
can be used by anyone wanting to use the specs. These objects
were created using XMLBeans. I will post the object models to
the CIQ committee soon.

Regards,

Ram